While Minecraft’s version 1.15 Buzzy Bees has just been released, Mojang is already working on version 1.15.1, which aims to fix some important issues. It should normally be the only pre-release.
Additions and modifications
- Block rendering performance has been optimized, especially for blocks with many different block states
- Fixed an error that was returned to the game log files. This problem was caused by custom generation blocks that spawned the villagers
- Improved network management for invalid biome identifiers
- Fixed a crash in the realms screen
- Various bugs fixed
How to install the pre-release of Minecraft:
- Launch your Minecraft launcher and in the top tab, click Settings.
- Then check the Snapshot box . This will appear directly as a new profile.
- Launch the snapshot profile and take advantage of the latest news.