Not Enough Crashes mod is a mod that improves crashes in Minecraft. NEC mode can be installed on client and server independently.
What are the features of the mod?
- This mod allows you to return to the title screen when locked and continue playing where you left off without having to reboot.
- It’s a convenient way to send syntax-highlighted crash reports via a custom crash screen.
- Allows you to view a list of mods involved in the crash. It can also be clicked to go to issue trackers.
- It provides more useful stack traces that are hidden and for mod developers additional information such as NBT.
How to Install Not Enough Crashes Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Not Enough Crashes Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.