Assassin’s Creed Blocklegend mod adds multiple Assassin beliefs to the Minecraft world, including weapons, equipment, skills and acrobatics.
What are the new items added with the mod?
- Adds Haystack. You take no damage when you fall on the stack of straw that is added.
- Adds Hidden Blade so you can use “Assassination” skills.
- The Hook Knife is a knife with which you can use special skills. This allows you to learn and use “Hook Knife” skills in Minecraft.
- Fires projectiles to damage the entity by adding Secret Weapons.
- With the Phantom Blade, you can fire poison darts in the world of Minecraft.
Piece of Eden(Apple of Eden): Adds debuff(Speed(-32767 levels), Nausea(32767 levels) and Blindness(32767 levels) 1min each) to nearby entity after use.
What are the skills in the game?
Eagle Vision: Causes entities near the player to gain a glow effect for 10 seconds.
Assassinate: Allows you to kill the targeted entity with a crosshair.
“Hook Knife”: Uses the Hook Knife to switch positions with the target entity with a crosshair.
How to Install Assassin’s Creed Blocklegend Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Assassin’s Creed Blocklegend Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.