Allows resource packs to add connected textures, emissive rendering, and much more. A resource pack which adds these effects to vanilla, and some select mods, can be found here.
- CTM originates from the render code that powered Chisel through Minecraft 1.10.2. Since then, it has been split, and made into its own fully functional library mod.
- CTM allows resourcepack authors and modders alike to create complex render effects, such as connected textures, patterned textures, glowing elements, and more. Best of all, it allows all of this without any code dependencies whatsoever.
- CTM can be used without ever writing a line of code, everything you need is exposed to the resource system, through model and mcmeta JSON files.
How to Install Connected Textures Mod 1.16.1 Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Connected Textures Mod 1.16.1 Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.