Patchouli is a mod that aims to provide easy to implement, data-driven documentation for minecraft modders and modpack makers alike. Patchouli’s systems allow any modder or modpack maker to quickly create beautiful books full of user experience enhancing features. The user-facing feature set of the mod is designed in function of research done on what features people liked from Botania’s Lexica Botania.
Quick list of things patchouli can do that you may be interested in. There’s lots more!
- Data-driven content creation, no code required, you don’t even need patchouli’s code to build
- In-game text editor
- Rich text formatting system that supports macros
- Advancement-driven content unlocking
- Nested categories and bookmarkable entries for quick and easy navigation
- Several ready-to-use page types like text, crafting and image pages
- Multiblock visualization for easy building
- Template system to create custom page types
- Seamless integration with mods, with creative tab and pretending the book is from your mod
- Custom visuals and sounds
- Easily localizable for other languages
- Tons of other user friendly features!
How to Install Patchouli Mod 1.16.1 Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Patchouli Mod 1.16.1 Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.