Litematica is a new schematic mod written from scratch, and is targeting light (client-side) mod loaders like LiteLoader on 1.12.x, Rift on 1.13.x and Fabric on 1.14+.
It has all the features of the old Schematica mod except for the printer (which is also planned), plus a bunch more.
- The main feature of a schematic mod is to display a “hologram” version of a structure, which shows you exactly how to build the structure and where to place the blocks. It also includes a (configurable) overlay to hilight missing, extra or wrongly placed blocks.
- Litematica also includes a nice Material List, including a Material List HUD, to help you collect the materials needed for the build.
- There is also a Schematic Verifier feature, including an overlay, which you can use to scan the entire schematic area and look for any mistakes. This can be extremely useful especially with technical/redstone builds, where tiny mistakes can break everything.
- There are also several Creative-mode-only helper features, such as Fill, Replace, Delete and also a Paste mode for “pasting” schematics into the world (immediate/direct in single player, using /setblock commands in multiplayer).
How to Install Litematica 1.16.1 Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Litematica 1.16.1 Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.