With this mod, you can now throw your axes and swords in your Minecraft! This mod, which provides the ability to throw axes and swords, is extremely useful if you want to finish off a mob or have some fun. This mod adds the ability to throw your axes and swords. Useful if you want to finish a gang or just have some fun.
- Throwing Spell: Increases your Minecraft’s damage when throwing an ax or sword.
- Grounded Edge Enchantment: Applies weakness to nearby enemies while landing. This increases the chances of winning.
- Concussion Spell: Gives your opponents a chance to inflict nausea and slowness.
- Gravity Cursed Enchantment: Makes your weapon defy gravity. It never falls without touching a block.
- Return Enchantment: Grants loyalty for common weapons.
What are the other features?
- Allows you to use Angle of Fire on weapons burning near enemies.
- Launch Physics: Not that advanced yet.
- Configurable: Hud charge can change general attributes such as displacement, damage, range. It can also disable spells.
- Whitelist: Any item that is whitelisted will receive a default range of damage and throws. The default range can be changed.
- Blacklist: Any blacklisted block cannot be destroyed.
- Vehicles can interact on impact, so pickaxes, shovels, and axes break blocks by layer.
- Tetra Integration: Applicable to Tetra Weapons
- All items can be thrown, as a bonus each item will have special properties when thrown.
How to Install Weapon Throw Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Weapon Throw Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.