With the Double slabs mod, you can now stack different types of slabs on top of each other! This newly created mod improves double slabs, vanilla and modified slabs with minor adjustments to their behavior.
What are the features of this mod?
- Mixed Double Slabs: Have you ever wanted to stack two tiles of different tile types? With this mod, you can stack different types of tiles on top of each other. This feature behaves like KleeSab, replacing the same type and enabling double tiling. When mining this double slab, it is important which log you look at in the slabs and which tool you use. Example; if you have a mixed oak slab or stone slab, it will be extremely slow to remove the oak slab with a pickaxe. The reverse is also true. This is just the feature of survival mode.
- Vertical Slabs: Grab a regular slab to place a vertical version! This also works by combining two vertical slabs, including vertical slabs from Quark. You have to make sure you don’t sneak it to merge.
- Mod Compatibility: Both mixed double tiling and vertical tiling are combined in this mod, among many other mods. It works with mods that add pavers such as Improved Stations and Tilers that allow various types of machines to be mixed together!
How to Install Double Slabs Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Double Slabs Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.