The Repurposed Structures Forge mod works by taking existing vanilla features and structures. It allows new structures to be created by adding new variants and modifications to these structures and features. Originally, most of the builds and features in this mod were actually made for the Ultra Amplified Dimension mod. However, it has been restructured as these features are thought to suit Overworld as well. For this reason, in this mod, structures and features are divided into mods and more biome variants are added. You can reconfigure this mod with configurations and data packs!The configuration folder for this mod is located above the mods folder. To change the configuration, you need to edit any of the repurposed builds files. The configuration is divided into many files for better organization and ease of editing. Minecraft must be restarted for all changes to take effect.
How to Install Repurposed Structures (Forge) Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Repurposed Structures (Forge) Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.