Vein Mining is a mod that adds the title Vein Mining enchantment that allows the enchanted tool to break matched connected blocks. The magic and mining logic is always highly configurable. It allows players and modpack developers to find their preferred balance method. Thus, it provides convenience for the game from breaking blocks to balance method. The feature of this mod is magnification.
Configuration options can be found in world save’s serverconfig folder as veinmining-server.toml and in config folder as veinmining-client.tol.
What are the Configuration Options of the Mod?
- Max Block Base (no magic)
- Max Distance Base (no magic)
- Max Blocks Per Spell Level
- Max Distance per Spell Level
- Random Magical
- Available in the books
- Basic Magical Power
- Enchanting Power Per Level
- Peasant Trade
- Can be looted
- Tool Damage
- Team Damage Multiplier
- Player Fatigue
- Player Exhaustion Multiplier
- Activation Method (stealth, stand or keybinding)
- Blocks Whitelist/Blacklist
- Custom Block Groups (Tags + IDs)
- Vein Mining
- Cross Mining
- Swap Drops
- Limit Mining by Team Stamina
- Prevent Tool Breakage
How to Install Vein Mining (Forge) Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Vein Mining (Forge) Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.