This mod is developed for Fabric and the latest content is for Fabric. With this mod since 0.9.2 the world uses custom End generator by default. If you are playing in the old world, you may run into stack issues. Please change the configuration to avoid these problems.
This mod adds new biomes to End. Modifies existing biomes. Each biome has its own atmosphere, resources and mobs. For this reason, each biome is unique.
This mod adds to your Minecraft:
- Adds 24 new different biomes to your inventory.
- Adds 6 new mobs with biome variations.
- Adds many different blocks, including 9 wood types and 7 new stone types.
- Adds many items, including new food sources, tools, armor, and weapons.
- Adds new mechanics such as rituals, anvil recipes, and more.
- Integrations with other mods are possible.
- Custom End world builder with more possibilities than the vanilla one (configurable)
How to Install BetterEnd Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft BetterEnd Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.