With this new mode, you can now change the time of day and night as you wish. Time & Wind is a Minecraft mod that allows you to change the duration of the day and night. Allows time changes to be made individually. This mode depends on the Fabric API. Required on both client and server. For this reason, it is incompatible with other mods that also confuse the duration of the day. It only works for dimensions that don’t have a fixed time. So it is only used for the overworld vanilla game. Settings are based on size and configuration can be reloaded using /taw reload.
How to Install Time & Wind Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Time & Wind Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.