With the Nether’s Exotism mod, you can now have 5 different exotic fruits that exist in real life. Adding exotic fruits via biomes, this mod gets a fruit with each nether biome. You can consume these fruits directly in Minecraft. You can also have some special effects and do something else with them…
What are the 5 fruits added by Nether Exoticism?
- Jabuticaba: Spawns in Basalt Deltas and gives a “Cure” effect. Kiwano: Spawns in Warped Forest and gives a “fireproof” effect)
- Rambutan: Born in the Nether, this fruit has a waste and regenerative effect.
- Buddha’s Hand: Spawn in Soul Sand Valley spawns and has night vision effect.
- Pitaya: Spawns in the Red Forest and provides wither healing.
With the trees of Jabuticaba and Rambutan, you can make planks, doors, slabs, stairs … like wood.
On the other hand, you can do a lot more with these fruits. For example, with Kiwano, you can make a toolkit that automatically cooks everything you break. You can also keep various items in your bag.
With Jaboticaba Jam you can make new potions !
How to Install Nether’s Exoticism Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Nether’s Exoticism Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.