New features added to More Vanilla Stuff Mod:
- Marshmallow: It is a new product that you can roast in the campfire to get Marshmallows or Roasted Marshmallows. Great fun for a night of camping with Minecraft friends!
- Crimson Stew: Crimson stew is a very useful product when exploring hell. Because it gives you Fire Resistance for about 10 seconds. Thus, it protects your Minecraft from fire.
- Jump in a Bottle: This item gives you a small boost when you jump. With this support, the fall damage you will receive can be reduced or prevented. It is basically a new way to parkour and MLG.
- Balloon: This item gives you the ability to fall slowly when held in the main hand.
- Rock: Rock is a very cheap throwable item with a short range and decent amount of damage and knockback.
- Glass Sword: It is a medium strength sword and has a short durability. Useful in early game.
- Poisonous Bars: These sticks are great for defense. They poison anyone who approaches them.
- Abandoned Castle: This building is full of zombies, creeps, and skeletons. It allows you to store a block of diamonds in one place.
- Glass Armor: As strong as iron armor, but less durable.
- Glistering Coal: It is a new type of fuel that is much better than normal coal.
- Treasure Bundle: Zombies and skeletons now drop treasure packs filled with certain items.
- Pillager Bundle: Marauders have their own packs containing various weapons.
- Two new discs: “Piano Time” and “In the Jungle”.
- Some normal foods: Fried Eggs and Cheese.
- Sandwiches: These tasty treats give you beneficial effects like Stamina and Speed.
- Illager Fortress: A new building filled with Vindicators and Pillagers. It’s almost impossible to get out alive.
How to Install More Vanilla Stuff Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft More Vanilla Stuff Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.