What this Mod Does: A mod that requires the obtainment of an item before allowing the player to enter other dimensions.
Reason: This mainly is to stop people on Multiplayer servers bypassing early game, but can be used for other reasons.
Current Configuration Options: Currently the mod has the following config options:
- Crafted Items (list of items that must be crafted before entering the dimension)
- Dimension Resource Names (for example “minecraft:the_nether”)
- Dimension Display Names
- Blocked Message (%item% for the required item and %dim% for the dimension as per the example)
- Crafting Message
- Dimension IDs (list of Dimension IDs) – Removed in 1.16
- Item to Unlock the End – Removed in 1.8
- Item to Unlock the Nether – Removed in 1.8
- Use keys rather than Items specified above – Removed in 1.8
- Consume Items rather than craft (Right click on a portal with the Item) – Removed in 1.13
- Portal Block White-list for Consumable Items (comma separated block list) – Removed in 1.13
These are comma separated as stated and are formulated “modID:itemName” as per the default value or if metadata is required “modID:itemName:meta” otherwise all meta values will give the achievement. (Meta removed in 1.13)
How to Install Restricted Portals 1.16.1 Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Restricted Portals 1.16.1 Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.