If you think that there should be more zombies in the game , then we completely agree. And along with this, we introduce the More Zombies mod , which not only increases the number and types of monsters, but also adds unique behavior to each zombie species. The addition includes 9 types of new zombies .
Of the 12 types of mobs, two will be neutral , that is, attack only when provoked:
Everyone else will attack the player as they approach.
- Uses a bow to attack a user from a distance
- Uses teleport and attacks the player with potions
- Imposes blindness on a player, is able to tame wolves and set him on a player. In addition, summons little zombies and teleporting zombies
- Zombie child uses only melee with effects
- It becomes invisible at the beginning of the battle. Invisibility only decreases if the battle is won or the zombie is dead
- Turns ordinary creepers into charged
- When approaching, the player will use two types of attack randomly: explosion and hand-to-hand combat
- When approaching a player, it becomes twice as long until the enemy dies
- After the battle begins, the user will begin to change body color. Each body color gives its own effect to the mob. Turns into a regular zombie after killing or escaping a player
- Set fire to the ground beneath
- Poisons player on attack
- Attacks with potions
- 300 health
- Health strip
- Attacks at a long distance by throwing zombie heads, then calls on small zombies with a bow or small zombies that impose blindness
- The boss spawns only if lightning strikes one of the zombies from the expansion
A skeleton horse will naturally spawn in the world.
Neutral zombies will spawn during the day, and hostile at night. The boss spawns when lightning strikes a mob.
Changes in the new version
- Zombie boss can now be invisible
- A teleporting zombie can dodge arrows