The Husk Spawn (Forge) mod, part of The Vanilla Experience, provides natural spawning. As we all know in the Minecraft world, shells spawn zombies. However, this mod adds a chance to spawn naturally everywhere instead of zombies’ eggs. Husk Spawn mod, which is a configurable mod, can only be used in the desert biome. Shells wear a kind of hat. In this way, they do not burn in the daylight in the desert.This mod requires the Collective library mod. You can also download the Collective mode here. You can find the Husk Spawn version you need by reading the instructions below.
How to Install Husk Spawn (Forge) Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Husk Spawn (Forge) Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.