Have you heard of library mods that you can use in different places in Minecraft? Serilium series mods add libraries to Minecraft that you can easily view underwater or elsewhere.Collective mod is a shared library mod with common code for all mods of Serilum. It also optimizes by combining multiple mods using the same event. This allows you to use libraries wherever you want. Downloading the mod is extremely simple. By following the instructions below, you can download the most suitable version for your computer and game with one click.
How to Install Collective (Fabric) Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Collective (Fabric) Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.