Also part of The Vanilla Experience, this mod changes the behavior of fire in the game. It provides the opportunity to extinguish fires.In vanilla game, when you set the game rule ‘doFireTick’ to false, it prevents the fire from spreading. However, these fires continue to burn forever.
Fire so that buildings do not burn; the web should be deflated unless it is at the top of the magma block or spirit sand. That’s why this mod was created.The mod sets the ‘doFireTick’ game rule to false in the first world load. But it expands the feature by making the fires really go out. It gives you control over how long the fire should burn and multiple configuration options. By default, a fire burns randomly for 10 to 20 seconds. This mod requires the Collective library mod. You can download the Collective mod here.
How to Install Fire Spread Tweaks (Forge) Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Fire Spread Tweaks (Forge) Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.