Enhanced Block Entities (EBE) is a mod created to improve block asset creation performance. It also aims to offer customizability through resource packs. Enhanced Block Entities, a 100% client-side mod, is in the Fabric mod installer.
This mod allows some block entities to use baked block models instead of delayed entity models. It’s also not just an optimization mod. Some side effects of their optimizations are many visual improvements.
This mod includes:
- Provides a smooth illumination of block assets.
- It provides the opportunity to remodel block assets with block models.
- Allows you to change properties such as Christmas chests.
- It provides the opportunity to see the block assets as far away as possible.
The best part of this mod is that you can still keep the animations while providing the performance boost of the baked models! However, most animated block entity models are only created when needed.
How to Install Enhanced Block Entities Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Enhanced Block Entities Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.