RFTools Control mode is an add-on mode in its most general definition. Using a visual grid-based programming language, this mod adds automation control. You can move items, control redstone, control energy using opcodes that you arrange in a grid.
You can access regular inventories. On the other hand, this mode also supports direct access to a storage browser controlled system.
Two main blocks are used in this mode. The first is the programmer used to create the programs and the second is the processor that executes these programs. It also provides network connectivity.
How to Install RFTools Control Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft RFTools Control Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.