Would you like to grow flowers in Minecraft world? Well, wasn’t it very difficult to collect flowers while playing the survival game? Would you like to build colorful wool floors? Then this mod is for you.
This mod is a way to grow flowers quickly without spending all your time collecting flowers. To obtain the seeds, all you have to do is combine the flower and the seeds on a crafting table or inventory processing grid.
To use seeds right click on them in a simple farmland and shake your growing flowers!
The seeds added with this mod are:
- Azure Blue
- Tulips (red, orange, white, pink)
- Oxeye Daisy
- Lily of the valley
- Wither Rose (Disabled by default)
- Blue Orchid
How to Install Flower Seeds Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Flower Seeds Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.