Designer’s Decoration Mod 1.16.2/ 1.15.2 adds cosmetic blocks for the designer’s workshop, factory, and also home. The mod has its focus on non-functional, decorative blocks. If anyhow possible, no floor tile entities or individual communications are made use of.
- Clinker bricks: Slightly darker and more colorful version of the vanilla brick block. Eight position-dependent texture variations are implemented to make the wall look more “alive”. Crafted 3×3 with a brick block in the center and any combination of bricks and nether bricks around (actually, anything where the ore dictionary says it’s a “brick ingot”). Higher explosion resistance than the vanilla brick wall. Also available as stairs, crafted as usual. There is a reverse recipe to get three clinker brick blocks back from four stairs.
- Rebar (steel) reinforced concrete: Expensive but creeper-proof. Crafted 3×3 from four concrete blocks and five steel rods. Texture design oriented at the IE concrete, slightly darker, eight (position dependent) random texture variations with rust traces. Also as stairs with the usual stairs recipe.
- Concrete wall and rebar concrete wall: Solid barrier design walls (not like vanilla walls). Crafted 3×3 with six blocks (the usual wall-recipe).
- Slag bricks: Gray-brownish brick, also eight texture variations. Crafted 3×3 from slag in the center and any kind of bricks (“brick ingot”) around. Has a higher explosion resistance than the vanilla brick wall. Also available stairs, also with the reverse recipe.
- Treated wood ladder: Crafted 3×3 with the known ladder pattern, items are treated wood sticks.
- Metal rung ladder: Industrial wall-fixed ladder with horizontal bent rods. Crafted 3×3 with five iron or steel rods in a “U” pattern.
- Staggered metal steps: Industrial wall-fixed sparse ladder with steps in a zip pattern. Crafted 3×3 with six iron or steel rods in a zip pattern.
- Treated wood table: Four leg table made out of treated wood. Crafted 3×3 with three treated wood slabs and four treated wood poles. Guess the pattern.
- Treated wood pole: Pole fragment that can be placed in all directions. It does intentionally not connect to posts, fences, etc – just a straight pole. Can be used e.g. for structural support or wire relay post, where the height of the IE wire posts does not match.
- More to come slowly but steadily.
How to Install Engineer’s Decor 1.16 Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Engineer’s Decor 1.16 Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.