Engineer’s Decor Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to manufacture a good amount of decorative objects and functional blocks to be able to build buildings and gadgets that look nice. In addition, it adds content designed for the Immersive Enginering mod, which is not yet available for the current version of the game.
Let’s do a little review of some of the things that we can manufacture with this mod. We can make concrete and reinforced concrete walls, treated wood stairs, treated wood crafting tables, a laboratory oven, electric oven, new brick blocks, tables, chairs, electric poles, windows, stools and a waste incinerator, among other things.
How to Install Minecraft Engineer’s Decor Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Engineer’s Decor Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.