Bookshelf; is a collection created with code, frameworks, utilities, and other resources. Many different modes use Bookshelf’s codebase to improve themselves.
Why Use Library Mode?
Modes that are apparently irrelevant are shared with library mode to share parts of the same codebase. This reduces the time and effort required to improve the characteristics of certain modes. In addition, you can use The library codebase has been tested by a wide range of communities that will provide better performance for fewer errors and modes.
What are the Features for Players?
This mode is actually for mod authors. It also has useful features for gamers.
- It has many new data pack features such as ‘bookshelf hand’ to get item IDs.
What are the New Features for Moderators?
- Serialization for JSON/Network/NBT formats.
- Auxiliary functions.
- Debugging commands.
- New item predicates.
- Species that change new loot.
- New types of loot conditions.
- New recipe types.
- New types of content.
- Registry administrator, including non-fraudulent registry types, debugging, and statistics.
How to Install Bookshelf Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Bookshelf Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.