Based on ideas and concepts, this mode was created by Immersive Engineering Damien Hazard. Based on ideas and concepts, this mode is an attractive technology mode with most assets.
It is a technology that takes its inspiration from reality in general. What is offered to the user with this technology is as follows:
- It offers real and suspended power lines instead of glowing red pipes.
- When the ore is positioned, the block that magically extrudes the dust no longer exists. Instead, a crusher is presented with this mode. This crusher is a multi-block with rotating wheels. (5x5x3)
- Instead of a laser that converts power into magical light and ores, the Excavator is now offered. This excavator is another large, dense multi-block that extracts ore from the ground with a large rotary wheel. (3x7x8)
- IE is about making technology modes more balanced and more beautiful than clinical white + gray future cubes, adding a twist by opting for metro-futurism.
- RF Tools uses the RedstoneFlux API, also known as Buildcraft, EnderlO, and many other modes. But it can also be played completely independently. Unlike other modes, IE does not transfer power from block strips. Instead, it uses cables that extend between connectors.
This mode allows you to use it as Power Generation in the form of waterwheels, windmills, biodiesel, and more. Most machines are multiple blocks! You should check the Engineer’s Manual for all your documentation needs. In-game documentation of these modes can be found in the manual.
How to Install Immersive Engineering Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Immersive Engineering Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.