XL Food Mod 1.15.2/1.15.1/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to get more out of agriculture, allowing us to grow a lot of new foods. These, in turn, will allow us to significantly increase the variety of foods that our character can consume, and will make us less dependent, for example, on meat.
With this installed mod we can grow lettuce, tomatoes, corn, rice, peppers, cucumbers, strawberries and onions. These foods, together with the salt blocks that we can find in the subsoil, will allow us to prepare a new set of food dishes. We can make cakes, cheeses, cookies, muffins, drinks, salads, sushi, soups and stews, meat dishes, ice cream, sandwiches, fast food dishes, desserts, traditional food dishes and much more.
How to Install Minecraft XL Food Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft XL Food Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.