Loves to play Minecraft but feels guilty about killing animals like cows, sheep, pigs or chickens to make food?
If you’re wondering why Minecraft doesn’t give you nutritious food instead of cooked animal meat, this mod is for you! The Veggie Way solves this problem!
Note: There is a vegan option for protein with Red Quinoa!
By using nature’s blessings such as apples, carrots, beets, etc., and fresh eggs and milk from the farm for some protein, you can now create nutrient-dense foods. All these superfoods, drinks, and bars are now as good as cooked meats!
How does this mod work?
- First, you should collect some drying agent from the sand with a shovel or hand rake. Your chance to extract silicate from millions of years of volcanic dust in the soil is now 20%! You can also let the sand fall onto a torch with a chance to drop the Drying Agent.
- You can collect red quinoa, corn, lentil and soybean seeds with a hand rake. This increases your chance of dropping it from soil and grass blocks by 10%. You can also now plant on farmland to grow crops.
- Raise chickens to get eggs or grow some Red Quinoa, Lentils or Soybeans. You can also use all these nutrients to make protein powder.
- You can make vitamin powder by growing some carrots.
- You can make fructose powder by growing apples or beets.
- You can make wheat germ powder by planting some wheat.
- You can make caffeine powder by growing some Cocoa beans.
- You can make carbohydrate powder by growing some potatoes or corn.
- You must have a cow around. Because you will need some milk. However, this option is of course optional. You can craft in Minecraft completely vegan.
- You can start making drinks and bars with these basic ingredients. Hunger and saturation values can be adjusted in the configuration file.
Which foods restore hunger values?
- Energy drink
- Energy Bar
- Superfood Shake
- Superfood Smoothie (vegan option)
- Superfood Bar
What are the other foods:
- Fried Egg
- Flour, made with Wheat and a Mill, used to make dough (which can be baked into bread)
- Fresh Tofu, made from cooked Soybean, cooked in a furnace to get vanilla eggs
- Apple Pie (no egg required)
- Melon Pie (no egg required)
- Sweet Berry Pie (no egg required)
- Chocolate Bar
- Cactus Chunk
- Pumpkin Chunk
- Melon Chunk
- Pumpkin Soup
- Cactus Soup
- Melon Soup
- Carrot Soup
- Super Petal Powder – a nice dietary supplement
How to Install The Veggie Way (FABRIC) Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft The Veggie Way (FABRIC) Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.