With the Iron Chests for Fabric mod, you can now add new and upgradeable chests to your Minecraft. You can directly download this mod, which improves your game and allows you to store more items in a single block. Because this mod does not need any other mods.
Each chest provided in this mod can be upgraded starting from the wooden chest (Vanilla Minecraft). By doing this you only need to create one chest upgrade. You can upgrade the chest you want to upgrade by doing SHIFT + RIGHT_CLICK. This mod eliminates the need to break the previously placed chest. But don’t worry. Because the chest holds inventory.
How to Install Iron Chests for Fabric Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Iron Chests for Fabric Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.