Soul Shards Respawn Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 offers us the possibility of building our own creature generators in Minecraft survival mode. The process consists in obtaining souls of the creatures that we are defeating. Once a certain amount of souls is achieved, we can fill a soul gem, with which we can create the cages that will house our own entity generators.
To get empty soul gems, we will have to place a glowstone block on the ground, then place four quartz blocks on the side faces of the glowstone block, and four obsidian blocks in the corners, between the quartz blocks. Finally, with a diamond in hand, we will right click on the glowstone block.
How to Install Minecraft Soul Shards Respawn Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Soul Shards Respawn Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.