Looking to add items and experiences to your Minecraft? This mod is for you! Simple Magnets adds magnets that collect items and experience around the player. These magnets can be configured with a white list or a black list. In addition, magnets can have 11 block spacing. You can also use the magnets you have in Baubles or Curios slots through this mod. You can also replace magnets with a keybinding.
- The Basic Magnet attracts items and experience from the player’s range of up to 5 blocks!
- Enhanced Magnet attracts items and experiences in a configurable range!
- Items can be filtered with a whitelist or blacklist.
- Calculated intervals for both Items and Experience are individually configurable.
- Demagnetization Coil prevents objects from being attracted by magnets.
- The effective area can be configured up to 3 blocks away.
Advanced Demagnetization Coil
- The Advanced Demagnetization Coil is a coil that prevents objects from being attracted by magnets.
- Effective area can be adjusted up to 5 blocks away
- All items can be filtered.
How are magnets used?
- To turn the magnet on and off, first select the magnet on the Hotbar. Then right click with magnet.
- To open Advanced Magnet’s GUI, first select the magnet in the Hotbar. Then shift-right click for Advanced Magnet.
- To open the Demagnetization Coil’s GUI, first look at the Demagnetization Coil with an empty hand. Then right click on Demagnetization Coil.
How to filter items?
1. You need to open GUI of Advanced Magnet or Demagnetization Coil.
2. You need to click on one of the filter slots containing the item you want.
3. You need to change the filter to whitelist or blacklist.
4. You need to change the filter to match or not match the NBT data.
How to Install Simple Magnets Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Simple Magnets Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.