Reptile Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 that will add new animals to the game, specifically reptiles. In total, the mod will add thirteen different reptiles, including three crocodile variants, five monitor variants, three turtle variants, two lizard types, and the Komodo dragon. All of these reptiles will be passive, so they will not attack us even if we attack them.
The new reptiles that this mod adds will not be generated in the Nether dimension, nor in the End dimension, they will only appear in the Overworld. The reptile’s habitat is the warm areas, so we can find them in the warm biomes of Minecraft. Some of these new creatures can be bred and tamed by players.
How to Install Minecraft Reptile Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Reptile Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.