Would you like your features to look better? Then this mod is for you. PlayerEx mode exposes the vanilla attribute system via data packets. It also extends and enhances data packets and is an API mod that allows attributes to be loaded lazily into the player.
Visually, this mod provides a better display of the player’s attributes. It leans towards the RPG theme by adding a GUI in it. With this mod, the player will have 31 attributes by default. It also gets a leveling GUI and efficient attribute system revision.
This mod is an API designed primarily for compatibility. It uses data packets to add/remove player attributes so other mods can better interact with player attributes and with each other.
How to Install PlayerEx Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft PlayerEx Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.