Have you ever thought of traveling with the controller in the modified Minecraft world? Then this mod is for you. LambdaControls is a mod for Fabric that allows you to better control your Minecraft as well as controller support. This mod adds controller support.
What are the features:
- Controller support is provided.
- There is a controller button.
- There are keyboard controls to look around.
- There is a replaceable display button indicator. Just like in Bedrock Edition.
- There is the possibility of placing a front block. Just like in Bedrock Edition.
- Fast block placement is provided. Just like in Bedrock Edition.
- There is no Creative Fly Drifting. Just like in Bedrock Edition.
- Allows split screen with two clients thanks to Virtual Mouse.
- It has OkZoomer compatibility.
- It has REI compatibility.
- New control settings are added.
- Many different options are provided in the configuration to change it to your liking.
How to Install LambdaControls Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft LambdaControls Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.