Some Content Added:
- Added various bushes, including Tall and Small variants.
- Added 3 new biomes.
- Added koi fish.
- Added botany beagle that can trade loot for botany biscuits.
- Added flower type variants such as ghost orchids, orange poppies, purple-eyed daisies.
- Added bouquets of flowers with the ability to combine multiple flowers into a single block.
- Added paving blocks, slabs and stairs that you can use on all stone types.
- Added lawn lamp and patio lights.
- Added flower pot and hanging pot types.
Topiary Steves and Zombies
- Wooden tressel and hanging blocks are added. They are purely decorative, but can be applied in more than one way.
- Adds Saguaro cactus. For example; cactus planks, gates, stairs, fences, etc.
- Outdoor iron is added. For example; blocks, floors, stairs, doors, etc.
How to Install Natural Decor Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Natural Decor Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.