Would you like to add a number of different foods to your Minecraft? This Foodables mod is a Vanilla Plus-style cooking mod that shakes up vanilla food and adds a host of new potential treats.
What does the mod include?
- 26 new edible products are being added.
- Adding 5 new crafting tools.
- 5 new products are added.
- 3 new trees are added.
What are the recommendations for this mod?
Use a mod like REI because it will be harder to make recipes for complex foods. Apple Skin is a mod that provides a good way to understand how hungry and satiated each food is.
How to Install Foodables (Fabric) Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Foodables (Fabric) Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.