Modular Routers Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 that will allow us to manufacture various objects that will offer us a new way of managing inventories, as well as moving objects wirelessly between two points, however far from each other. All this can be managed from a modular block called «Item Router», which can be improved and customized by installing modules that will provide various functionalities to the system.
The Item Router, together with its modules, will allow us to do different things. For example, we will be able to absorb objects from the ground, extend and contract rows of blocks to create structures, such as bridges. We will be able to drop objects in the world, break blocks, interact remotely with any inventory, send objects from one inventory to another inventory, and much more.
How to Install Minecraft Modular Routers Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Modular Routers Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.