How to use this mod?
After installing this mod, you must run the game once again. You should create folder in your Minecraft directory with Kubejs sample scripts. Startup scripts should only be run once when the game loads. These are for saving items, setting configs, etc. for transactions.
Server/data scripts are loaded when you join a world. These are much better for clearlag, viewing custom login messages, and world/player related stuff in general.
Can scripts be reinstalled?
Yes, scripts can be reloaded. But not everything can be reinstalled. Some installations require you to restart the game. Some are world only, some work instantly.
How to Install KubeJS (Forge) Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft KubeJS (Forge) Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.