Inventory Crafting Grid Mod 1.15.2/1.12.2 that will allow us to forget about crafting tables, if we want of course. This mod expands the four manufacturing boxes of the character’s inventory, increasing the manufacturing space to nine boxes.
With this mod installed, therefore, we will have the same manufacturing capacity in the character’s inventory as a crafting table. This means that we can manufacture anything from the character’s inventory, without needing a crafting table. In addition, the mod is compatible with the Minecraft default recipe book and with the features provided by the Just Enough Items mod
How to Install Minecraft Inventory Crafting Grid Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Inventory Crafting Grid Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.