This mode requires the Cyclops Core and Common Capabilities libraries. You must make sure that you have them before you install the mode.
- Integrated Dynamics is a mode that requires you to create networks for complex automation and system integration.
- Packaged Redstone is a mixture between Buildcraft doors and Applied Energistic-style nets.
- With the Integrated Tunnels plugin, you can transfer items, fluids, and energy!
- With Integrated Crafting, you can enable automated workmanship on your network.
- You can control your network using integrated terminals.
- You can interact with your networks over HTTP with the integrated REST (advanced) plugin.
- You can simplify nested NBT purchases with integrated NBT!
This mod also provides an in-game guide ‘On Integration Dynamics’ for tutorials.
All players should get this guide when they first appear. However, a normal book can also be prepared by combining it with two pieces of crystalline menril.
To pass external values to the network via variables, you should use the ‘Readers’ tab.
Different types of readers are used to take part in the outside world and to capture that world.
Different writers can be used to interact and communicate with this world.
Every reader has numerous feature aspects to read.
If you want to make the variable values look nicer or want to debug, you should display them on the screen.
One of the main goals of this mode is to change interactions in the best possible way. By adding this mode, you can change your interactions in much better ways.
With this mod, you can now automate tasks such as crafting. To do the tasks automatically, you can perform complex operations on your variables with Logic Programmer.
When using variables for such operations, you must ensure that they are accessible on the network. To ensure network accessibility, you must place them in a Variable Store.
This mod features an immersive crafting system to create everything. JEI support is also available.
To ensure that your network is compatible with others in the world, you should hide your cables inside facades.
Logic networks can sometimes be quite complex. In this case, you should provide visual feedback.
To perform operations such as mapping, filtering, and reducing, you must use the operators as values. They can also be used in conjunction with Charset pipes to create a fine grain sorting system. Recipes are considered first-class citizens of Integrated Dynamics. You can define these yourself in Logic Programmer. You can also read dynamically on machines using Machine Reader. Recipes are widely used in Integrated Crafting mode.
How to Install Integrated Dynamics Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Integrated Dynamics Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.