Glasscutter mode is a very simple and useful mod for cutting glass. It also allows you to add new glass blocks. It has very similar features to the Minecraft woodcutter. The only difference from a wood cutter is that it allows you to cut glass.
The Glasscutter mode has a diamond blade that allows you to cut the glass of your choice in different ways. By using the glass cutter, you can now cut the glass you want and its stained varieties into stairs and plates. This mode, which is similar to the wood cutter, also saves on material costs. In this way, you can cut glass with less material, give it the shape you want and save on material.
How to Install Glasscutter Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Glasscutter Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.