Try the new Backpacker addon for more backpacks in your Minecraft! Backpacked adds a very simple backpack to the game. This allows you to store additional items. The backpack added with the Backpacked mode is the perfect tool to store the things you always need. Because even if you die, you won’t lose the items in your backpack. In order not to lose your items, you must open the configuration.
In this mode, the backpack is equipped by placing it in the corresponding slots in your inventory. Once equipped, you must use the B key on your keyboard to turn it on and off. To make a backpack, you should use the same shape as the chest. It would be very convenient to use leather instead.
What are the Features of the Mod?
- This mod is extremely simple and straightforward.
- Adds nine additional storage slots to the backpack. It can also be configured with up to 54 slots.
- You can protect your backpack from death along with its contents by turning on the common configuration.
How to Install Backpacked Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Backpacked Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.