Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer 1.15.1 offers us interesting information directly on the game screen, so that at a glance we can know the status of our character team, as well as other aspects related to our inventory storage capacity.
With this mod installed, the state of wear of the various elements of our armor will appear in the upper right area of the screen. The weapon or tool that we have in your hand will also appear, as well as the uses you have left before breaking.
Another thing we will see is a chest, and next to it a number, which indicates the free space we have in the inventory. This way we can know if we can continue loading minerals in the mines or we must go back home. Finally, we can set an alarm that alerts us when any weapon or tool reaches a 10% durability.
How to Install Minecraft Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.