Get ready for a brand new but extremely simple mod! You can now wirelessly transmit any redstone signal with the GIRC-Wireless-Redstone mod. An extremely simple mod, GIRC-Wireless-Redstone is particularly suitable for large redstone techniques or long distances. The signal is also transmitted in unloaded chunks.
How to use this mod?
You can use this mode by connecting a WLR Receiver to a WLR transmitter with the WLR Connector. To do this, right-click the WLR Receiver and then the corresponding WLR Transmitter. The transmitter is used to send an incoming Redstone signal to the receiver. Through this signal, it then gives the required signal.
How to Install GIRC-Wireless-Redstone Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft GIRC-Wireless-Redstone Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.