First Aid Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 that will transform the health system of our Minecraft character, from a general health value for our body, to an individualized health system for each of the Tips of our character. This means that we will have a health value for the right leg, the left leg, right foot, left foot, the trunk, right arm, left arm and head.
This new health system will show the health values in the upper left area of the screen, as we can see in the image below. As for armor, this will also individually affect each limb of our character’s body, the head being more transcendental than predefined, so it will be very important to have it protected.
Another feature of this mod is that now to cure ourselves we will not depend on food, but we will have to make plaster and bandages to cure the limbs of our character.
How to Install Minecraft First Aid Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft First Aid Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.