Experience Container Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 that will allow us to manufacture a new type of barrel that will allow us to store the experience levels accumulated by our character. In this way, we will be able to save our experience orbs so that, in case of dying, we do not lose all the experience that we have already achieved in our adventures.
This barrel, in addition, can emit redstone signals to a comparator. For example, in the upper image of this article we can see how the barrel emits a restone signal, which is executed by a comparator, which in turn makes a piston work. Although we could replace the piston with any other object that works using redstone signals.
How to Install Minecraft Experience Container Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Experience Container Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.