Comforts Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is responsible for offering new ways to make our character rest after a long day at Minecraft. Now, in addition to sleeping in a bed, we can rest our character in sleeping bags and hammocks, which we can manufacture in various colors, using the default dyes in Minecraft.
Each of these new ways of sleeping will not offer its own advantages over the use of traditional beds. For example, sleeping bags, unlike beds, can be stacked in the inventory, so they will take up less space. While the hammocks will allow us to do the opposite of what the beds allow. That is, with the hammocks we can sleep during the day and wake up at night.
How to Install Minecraft Comforts Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Comforts Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.