With the Chest Tracker mod, you will now be able to remember where you put your items. If you forget the items after positioning them in various files, this mod is for you! This client-side mod is extremely reliable for your modpack.
How to use this mod?
To find and search for items in this mode, press the ‘Y’ key when hovering over an item. Then open the GUI. Click on an item inside through the magnifying glass or by connecting a key to it. Hold down the Shift key and click the magnifying glass to forget a chest you opened.
What are the Chest names?
Renaming a chest or other container in the anvil displays the name on the container. This also works on vanilla servers.
What are the requirements for this mod?
To use this mod, you need to download:
- Fabric API
- ClothConfig API
- Cloth API
How to Install Chest Tracker Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Chest Tracker Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.