CatLib is designed to facilitate porting Cave Generator and Ore Stone Variants to Minecraft 1.16+. This mod is a multiplatform collection of utilities. It works without the need for any other mods.
What can be done with this mod?
- It has an extremely useful, annotation-based command logging API compatible with Fabric and Forge.
- It has an extensible linter that can provide expression-based syntax highlighting in chat.
- It contains a set of ready-made commands that can be automatically saved and adapted for any mode.
- It has everything you need to start using Hjson.
- It has a high-level API used for large-scale JSON conversions.
- It contains a number of auxiliary data types, including a functional result type for handling errors.
- Auburn’s FastNoise library has a special build that includes features from FastNoiseLite and FastNoise-Legacy.
- It has a small collection of platform-independent methods that can be used for basic registry searches.
- It includes several useful IO utilities.
This mod is designed to facilitate ports of Cave Generator and Ore Stone Variants in versions 1.16 and above.
How to Install CatLib Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft CatLib Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.