It’s time to reveal your inner collector! Explore different worlds with the fun Buddycards mode! A brand new world awaits you with Buddycard packages that you can collect from different sets.
With the updates made, you can benefit from 6 sets, each obtained in various ways. You will probably find the first of these packages among the village, dungeon, or other loot chests. After receiving your first packs, it is recommended to make a volume to combine and store 3 spare cards and combine 1 spare card with the book to get the Buddycard manual.
The connectors created for the mod allow 54 different cards to be stored per volume. The Buddycard guide explains in detail how each plugin added to the mod works. However, if you want to use plugins, you must remember that Patchouli must be installed.
What Does This Mod Contain?
- Base Set (Vanilla, 54 cards)
- Nether Set (Vanilla, 54 cards)
- End Set (Vanilla, 54 cards)
- Byg Set (Oh The Biomes You’ll Go, 54 cards)
- Create Set (Create, 54 cards)
- Aquaculture Set (Aquaculture 2, 36 cards)
- Farmer’s Delight Set (Farmer’s Delight, 36 cards + 6 gummies)
What Are Other Optional Dependencies?
While there are some mods that add sets, Buddycards also tries to integrate with other mods you may have installed. Curios allow you to wear medals earned when you complete a set. It also gives different effects, each one special. If you’ve installed Bountiful, Buddycards adds to the Collection Decree, which allows you to collect rewards from this mod that can earn you packs and other useful items. Patchouli allows you to create a guide that explains everything this mod has to offer. It is highly recommended to have both Curios and Patchouli installed next to the Buddycards.
How to Install Buddycards Mods
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Buddycards Mods
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.